martes, 27 de junio de 2017

Exam situations

Hi..!! Well, last week we had a term test of English and its teaching and I must confess that I was very nervous and worried about it. In fact most of the times that I have to sit for an exam I get stressed. No matter if I studied or not, before starting the exam I feel that I know nothing. It is really annoying.

One strategy that I find very useful is preparing summaries of all the topics that I have to study for the exam. I cannot study directly from the photocopies, I need to highlight with markers, write down something to help me or if it is important I use exclamations marks, I need to write what I need to revise.

Another useful tip could be taking notes in class. I use to write what I consider relevant and then when I need to study for an exam, I review and read what I wrote in my notes.

P/D: Don´t feel nervous in an exam and do your best. (I need to continue working on not feeling so stressed jajaja)

8 comentarios:

  1. The same happens to me: I can't study from photocopies. I need to do my own summaries

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You always study so hard Alda. And you are such a great classmate!!!:)

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Joha.! You know how I get stressed when I have to sit for an exam..!!

      Borrar
  3. We share several study techniques.Noelia

    ResponderBorrar